Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Experience Philippines?
Experience Philippines® is a Filipino travel startup founded by Gian Gallegos and Jeffrey Patrick Lui to encourage travelers to experience and travel the Philippines differently. It has evolved into web application platform that offers gamified travel experiences that levels up your travel adventures with quest, missions, challenges and win exciting quest rewards.
You may check out more information about who we are and our vision for travelers to Philippines via this link - About Experience Philippines
2. What do you mean by gamified travel experiences?
We use gaming methods to digitally engage with consumers and motivate them to achieve specific goals or objectives. This significantly increases the overall experience since it makes the entire visit to a particular site a lot more fun, engaging, and interactive.
3. What are examples of gaming methods?
If you have ever played a game before, you might be familiar with some of these gaming methods. Some noteworthy examples are:
In Experience Philippines, we developed a web application where travelers create an adventurer account to access various categories of activities which are in the form of quests, challenges and missions. And for every successful quest, challenge or mission you are rewarded with level up scores and wallet points.
4. What are the different types of quests?
We offer two kinds of quests: REAL LIFE and Virtual Quests.
- Real life quests require your physical participation. You will be encouraged to travel to certain destinations to fulfil the objectives of a quest. Real life quests require you visit the Mystery Cafe in Baguio City, the tutorial map to learn about quests, missions and challenges.
- Virtual quests are done via your desktop or mobile devices. They will not require physical travel to destinations but will require you to travel to the virtual map which we created. You may check it out here - Enter Portal to virtual world.
5. What happens when you successfully do the quests?
When you successfully accomplish a quest:
- You will be rewarded with SCORES and WALLET POINTS. Score points are used to level up to enjoy more exciting rewards and benefits. Wallet Points is the currency used to redeem vouchers, discounts and mystery gifts.
- Depending on the quest giver, you might also receive physical rewards or gifts from them.
6. How can I check the status of my accounts, scores, or points?
You can check your account information via the following:
- Account Dashboard - You can view all your important details including the history of your quest transactions. If you created an account, you can check it out here - Account login.
- Player Dashboard - You can check your level, leaderboard, challenges or quest badges, reward redemption via this dashboard. Check it out here - Player Details.