#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Ian Mante! Ian joined the Luna Sea in year 2017. He lives as a musician. Ian had the best experience during the road trip from the pick-up point to the end of the roadtrip.
To know more about Ian, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What inspires you?
kind people around me.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
full body massage
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
lahat. from pick up point hanggang sa makauwi.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
sana maulit muli. hehe
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
japan. to meet san gokou.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
beef pares and spicy adobo.
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
meet people and know their culture.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
i always wanted to be a tree forever.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
love from another human being.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
whitney houston. i want to ask her, WHY…?
14. How old should a person start traveling?
it’s unnecessary how old the person is. just go travel if you want to, as long as you know how to take care of yourself and you earn your money. why not travel? go ahead and never come back. lol
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
i love the everyday of my life. i want to experience more, repeating moment is boring to me. i don’t want to go back.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
i am a filipino and i love living in my native land. my best experience so far is living in poverty and keep struggling.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
remember me when you’re feeling lonely.
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?