#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Welcome to July’s 3rd Road Tripper Monday! Today, we will feature Angiela Ramos! Angiela is currently based in Dubai working as a nurse. She traveled back to the Philippines and joined us in one of our epic Random Road Trips. One thing you need to know about Angiela is that she can never stay put in one place. Her love for travel is like an obsession. She loves to explore, try out new experiences, hang out family and friends. But amidst all of that, her love for fellow Filipinos in Dubai prompted her to organize medical and dental mission led by Philippine Healthcare Professionals Association (PHPA).
To know more about Angiela, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I take care of the sick. Naks! ^^ I’m a nurse ????
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Watching random movie/series for five times with loaded fries and milk shake on the side. Kill me now!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
How to be Single! Anyare bes?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Hey sweet innocent sixteen self, just enjoy life have fun. Life of a grown up is way too complicated!????
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
JAPAN (Disney land). Dream place (where fantasy can be reality. May tag line pa! ????)
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Ryan Gosling (who didn’t fell in love with Noah in the The Notebook movie. And oh, did I mention the abs? Oh well ????)
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
That’ll be a looooong list but a slice of pizza from a local pizzeria in Italy paired with German beer and gelatooooo would top it all ????
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
The Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton! Once in my life I dreamt of being a princess ????????, but someone jerked me back to reality. Grrrrr!!!!
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My well-lived life (thank you G)
Material thing an Ipod from a dear friend (I badly want one at that time and she went out of budget just to make sure I’m happy. Sweet. Ang thoughtful kaya ❤️)
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
The man of my dream. My knight in shining armour. Duhhhh. (go on and puke) hahaha… On a serious note, it would be interesting to meet our very own President Digong. And why not?
11. How old should a person start traveling?
If you have the opportunity to travel while you are young do so. The world is full of more beauty that you are capable of seeing in a lifetime.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Living in Middle East for quite a long time makes me appreciate more of our beautiful Mother Nature.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I’d like to be remembered as someone who cared, who stood up and who fought for what I believed is right! (“Katarungan para kay ka Dencio “????????) ????