#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Welcome to the last #RoadTripperMonday of February! Today, we will feature Benjamin Ayong or Ja. Ja is a member of a Filipino band called Poor Dead Rats. He is a lover of music and all things simple. He is also an adventurer at heart balancing between work and hanging out with people he cares about. Next time you hang out with Ja ask him to show his dance moves. One of his hidden talents is his dancing skills. Haha!
To know more about Ja, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living
I’m currently a Customer Service Officer at Citi
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Well I have a lot. But I guess one worth mentioning is looking myself in the mirror and saying famous lines from famous movies. “I got a bad feeling about this”
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
“It’s all about the Benjamin” coz it’s my real name. No? Okay.
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Wear better clothes kid.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I would like to be teleported to the summit of mount Everest.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Natalie Portman. Nuff said.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
My mom’s beef with mushroom and my dad’s special baked scallops. Nom nom
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I would have to say, a CIA agent/spy. “Yes. I too want to live dangerously”
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My very first bicycle when I was 10 y/o
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Brian May. C’mon, an astrophycisist and one of the greatest musicians/guitarists of all time?
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As early as he/she starts walking.(with the guidance of the parents of course) That’s right. Go forth and explore young one.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
One of my best trips was performing with “Poor Dead Rats” on Luna Sea 2 here at ExPh.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
“He was good, did all the things he wanted and succeeded.”