#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Dianne Acio! She had her first road trip in the year 2014. Dianne joined the No Bag road trip and a road trip to Palaui Island. She works as a Corporate Banker. She is always inspired by the personal stories of people.
To know more about Dianne, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a Corporate Banker
2. What inspires you?
Personal stories of people who have overcome life challenges
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Makeup, watching beauty vlogs and makeup tutorials hehehe
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Getting to know people, sharing with them fun moments as we explore new places or do unexpected activities
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Under the Tuscan sun. Sobrang relate ako kay Frances Mayes sa pagsta-starting all over again sa buhay hahaha!
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don’t take yourself seriously…actually dapat pala “okay lang lumandi ng maaga, yung sakto lang” hahaha!
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I’ll visit every part of Europe. Why not diba? Cultured ako eh lolz!
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Beef kebab with yogurt sauce and basmati rice. Tapos may fresh buko juice after meal. Yan, pwede na kong mamatay.
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Matteo Guidicelli <3
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Interact with the locals and ask them where are the beautiful secret spots. Ask them also where is the best place to eat! 😀
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Si Sarah G, para maexperience ko pano mahalin ni Matteo HAHAHA at tska ako na magrerebelde para sa kanya kay Mommy Divine LOLZ!!!
12. What is the best present you ever received?
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Daniela Ryf, Swiss triathlete and 4x Ironman World Champion record breaker. I wanna join her while training and witness how focused and dedicated she is in her profession. Hihingi na rin ako ng tips pano lumakas at pano yung food and nutrition nya hehehe. I learned that she took Food Sciences and Management pala in college.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
This is for parents: start them young! 🙂 Family vacations can give your kids the best childhood memories.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Back in our old house where I enjoy bonding with my mom and sisters at home. Simpleng kaligayahan, nanonood lang kami ng movies or korean dramas magdamag tapos nagluluto si Nanay ng masasarap.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Filipino warmth and hospitality are always remarkable.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
That I was kind.
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?