#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Here we go for another Road Tripper of October! Today, we will feature Don Davis Pido. Don joined us in one of first Full Moon Parties called Luna Sea. He is a songwriter and guitarist of the popular band called Poor Dead Rats. A lover of music and the arts, you will be deeply inspired as to how many good local talents we have in the Philippines.
To know more about Don Davis, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Employed (Data Admin) / part time tour coordinator for BandaRito PH
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Dancing! I’m a “music/band” kind of guy but I dance in the kitchen once in a while. Haha!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Inside Don Davis. insert Dink’s Song If I had wings like Noah’s dove, I’d fly the river to the one I love.
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
You’re doing good, young man. Put your passion into action. There will be ups and downs but you’ll get trough it. Learn from your mistakes. Do not forget your family and friends. wink
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Can I be teleported anywhere in the Philippines for a year? Most of us wants to go and travel abroad, I understand that. But why not explore your home country first? Ang daming paraiso dito sa Pilipinas. From historical landmarks, breathtaking mountains to stunning beaches, The Philippines can offer so much more! Bonus nalang ang mga masasarap na pagkain. #7641islands
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Laura Beatrice Marling!!!
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Timpano. Do not Google that!
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Alex Kapranos. You’ll know why.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Family and friends.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
SJack White. Ahh we can talk all-day all-night.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
I think we should travel while we’re young. As long as we can afford it. We can’t go back in time, so let’s discover new places and learn other culture at a young age.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Everything in The Philippines is a best experience.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
is a good and a true friend.