#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Today, let’s get to know Gzon Samson from the first #SinglesRoadTrip!
What do you do for a living?
– I work as an IT professional.
What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– Watching Ancient Aliens.
What is the title of the movie about your life?
– Pursuit of Happyness.
If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– I am not gonna spoil you of what’s gonna happen in the future but one thing I can promise is that you will have an amazing and crazy rollercoaster kind of life. Remember this, never ever be afraid to fall and always trust your struggles.
If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
– Teleport me to Atlantis. Haha!
Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
— Jennifer Lawrence
You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
– A cup of hot mint tea.
If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
– I want to trade places with #DrewArellano for obvious reasons. Haha!
If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
–– I want to meet all the famous travelers like Christopher Columbus, Mark Twain, Charles Darwin and Richard Burton. I want to hear their stories and be inspired by them.
How old should a person start traveling?
– 20s? It is an opportunity to expand your horizon, gain new perspectives, discover your self and meet new people, before the realities of career and family life sets in.