#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Today, let’s get to know Miguel Marley from our first road trip to Quirino Province during our Tara Let’s Go days. Miguel is the youngest ever Road Tripper. At 17 years of age, he has explored regions of the Philippines on his own. A lover of music, Miguel happily brings his guitar during his Philippines travel. It was no surprise on how many friends he made along the way. And oh, did I tell you he is French and he can speak Tagalog?
What do you do for a living?
– I do street music.
What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– My pleasures ain’t guilty!
What is the title of the movie about your life?
– “Introspection and Marshmallow”
If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– Do what you feel like doing, you’ll build yourself out of strong experience.
If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
– In the Philippines, to see my friends I haven’t seen for long and practice my tagalog!
Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
— None, I love my girl.
You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
– I guess I’d get very drunk not to think about the execution.
If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
– Mark Zuckerberg, I’d sell his company, give all his money to a humanitarian NGO and spread anti-capitalist informations on Facebook along with pictures of cat doing ectasy. Haha!
If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
– Nelson Mandela, to thanks him for the fight he led.
How old should a person start traveling?
– Ain’t no right age, it depends on how open you are to be changed by your life.
What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
– Everything was the best. Can’t be separated, it was all united.