#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Welcome to the last Road Tripper Monday of June! Today, we will feature Humprey Reano. Humprey joined us in the very first Random OUTing held last 2016 in the Province of Abra. After that road tripper, he has been actively helping Experience Philippines in various events and activities such as My Dream In A Shoebox. He is a very quiet person but relatively talkative when you get him drunk, Haha!
To know more about Humprey, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I currently work as a HR Administrator / All access kinda guy.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Waking up late!. I’m NOT a morning person. haha
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
This is NOT a Love Story
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Hi Humprey, I wanted to let you know that I Love you. Continue those courage and kindness. Just don’t forget to have fun. You will become a great man 10 years from now.
—- You’re self 10 years from future
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Coordinates: 40.9006° S, 174.8860° E
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Given the chance; Blake Lively or Rachel McAdams. Charming Ladies. Though I’m still confuse if I have a crush with them or I see myself in them hahaha
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Starter – Garlic Bread paired with Mushroom Antipasto
Appetizer – Potato chips, Fries and stuffed crust pizza
Palate Cleanser – Lime sherbet and Sparkling wine
Main course – My Mothers Kare2x, Grilled pork belly in Lakhsa rice and Crabs
Dessert’s – Ice cream (cookies and cream) and cream puffs
Drink’s – Four season’s and oohhh Vodka.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
“I wish i could trade places to the guy whos holding your hand right now”
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A wrist watch (From anak ni Congressman) and a Ticket to Wicked (Defying Gravity!)
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
My Cluster – 7 friends from all over the world, MA / KZ / US / CN / TN / BR. A tv show brought us together, We haven’t seen each other in person but we have been sharing, supporting and helping each other in our daily lives via online. Beautiful people.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
“Age is just a number but young is an attitude” The younger the person the better. Just make sure to take photos, because photos will bring memories back to life. (Pero mag-Aral muna. Education is more important. Hahaha)
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
All my travel experiences have been amazing, but one that has really stuck out is my first Solo travel. This is where I got lost but eventually I found myself. (Drama!)
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A person who stands out with his charm and style no matter where he goes.