#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
For the past weeks, we have been featuring our adventurous men road trippers. This coming weeks, we are going to feature some of the inspiring women of Experience Philippines. Let us start of of with Kat Liscano. Kat joined the 2015 Singles Road Trip #5. Her hashtag in instagram is #KatisTough. And it is true in every sense of the word as she works in male dominated sport – Soccer. She is a sports coordinator for the Philippines Akzals and Global. She has an uncanny ability to get things done and done effectively. She is always on the move but really enjoys traveling the moment she finds time.
Let’s get to know her a little bit more.
1. What do you do for a living?
– Sports Team Coordinator
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– watching wedding SDE videos…
3. What is the title of the movie about your life?
Into the Wild — Find the beauty in all things.
4. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– YOLO! Seize the moment. Make most of everything!
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
Nepal, help them rebuild their beautiful country.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Pasta, Salad, Soup and Chocolate
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Bianca Gonzales, she’s an all around girl, total package
9. Best present you have ever received.
– Travel Voucher
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Phil Keoghan, Host Amazing Race. I’ll ask him to tag me along in all the races. Haha!
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Explore the world as early as possible. Traveling will shape us as we grow older.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
– Random Roadtrip!????
13. In one sentence, how would like people to remember you?
Kat is tough!