#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Happy Monday guys and girls! For todays Road Tripper Monday we are happy to introduce Kenneth Ryan Rebancos. Ken is one of our road trippers who joined our ALL BOYS ROAD TRIP called Random OUTings, a road trip for the LGBT community. He works at one of the prominent broadcasting stations in the country. He is an outgoing, free spirited person that you will instantly feel relaxed and comfortable.
To know more about Kenneth, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Right now, I am working as a project specialist for events of GMA Network for almost 7 years.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
My guilty pleasure??? Haha I have a lot but the first thing that comes in my mind are my watches because I believe that time is precious, and also it is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present and future regarded as a whole. Thank you. Charot! hahaha
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Flaws and all 😛
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Be patient. Everything will fall into place at the right time 🙂 O serious yan ah. hehehe
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Either Maldives or New Zealand. I really love the beach that’s why I want to go to Maldives and my favourite country is New Zealand. 🙂
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
many to mention wahahaha slam book?!? Ryan Gosling
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
A full course meal. There should be a salad Kani Salad (Artsy Café), main course (Orange-glazed grilled salmon), dessert (chocolate truffle) and red wine. 🙂
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I need an interpreter (Chos!) I would choose Neil Patrick Harris. I admire him and his family and also I want to have my own family like his.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
The best gift I have ever received is the gift of time. I spent my special day with him and we went for a road trip. 🙂
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I really want to meet Angelina Jolie and I want to know how can she manage to do charity works in spite of having kids and shooting films.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
From the moment he starts appreciating places that’s the time he should start travelling because for me what is important is the memories you created during those trips and that will put a smile on your face every time you remember it. 🙂
12. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
I want to go back to the time when my grandfather and I are singing together because that’s one of my fond memories of him. 🙁
13. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
I get to appreciate the beauty of the beaches here and the simple things of living in the province.
14. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I would like people to remember me, as someone who is a lover of life and appreciates the little things in life. That would be all thank you.