#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Seems like March went by so fast! We are now on to our last #RoaTripperMonday of the month. Let’s all meet Xen Amparo!
To know more about Xen, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
I’m a Tech Consultant. I travel and blog when I’m away from my office PC (@ Adventurous Xen)
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
CHOCOLATE. Kasi after ko kumain nun nagguilty ako HAHA.
Also, I cook passionately like I’m on Food Network and plate my dish like I’m a legit chef. LOL.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Akala mo lang mataba ka na nyan but nooo. Ilang beses kang nasa #ThrowBack ko hahaha.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
PHILIPPINES. I’m in the U.S. now, and trust me wala pa ring tatalo sa Pinas.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Josh Radnor (TED MOSBY from HIMYM) or Meghan Markle
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Sisig with rice, Turk’s Shawarma, and Potato Corner’s barbecue flavored fries!
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
My yaya. She’s my second mom. Gusto kong maexperience niya dito sa U.S. kahit isang week without going through the hassle of VISA processing.
And minsan kasi sa pagkabusy natin at sa kakagala, nakakalimutan na pala natin ipaexperience ang traveling sa ating parents.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My friends surprised me with a birthday greeting. On a huge billboard. In EDSA. Sobrang sweet
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Wil Dasovich! Parang ang saya magtravel and magvlog with him!
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Kids (as young as 8 maybe?) should already be exposed to traveling by their parents.
Traveling makes a person grow, understand and respect others’ culture, care for the environment, and appreciate life.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
My trip to El Nido, Palawan still tops my list. That place is so surreal. Words aren’t enough.
Sobrang clear ng water. You can see the colorful fish and corals kahit na nasa boat ka lang.
Tapos while swimming, the boatmen prepare the food for you… para pag ahon niyo, handa na yung food – seafood galore, sarap!
The people were awesome, too… both tourists and locals.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
As the person who always encourages people to step out of their comfort zone and see the world.