#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
For this weeks Road Tripper Monday, we are happy to feature one of the pioneers of Experience Philippines while it was still known asTara Let’s Go Asia (TLG). Lady Ann Canlas or LA was already present during the first few months of the TLG. She has always been our #1 fan and supporter. She has helped grow the community by providing warmth, love and, of course, food! A lady with lots of passion for cooking and baking. When you are around her, for sure you will always have your tummies full. 😛 We are so thankful for having LA come into our lives. And we are so proud that she is part of this ever growing family.
To know more about LA, read about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Hmmm… Where to start? I do a lot of things for a living. Hahaha… I bake, I sell goodies online, I tutor/teach.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Tea… because I’m caffeine intolerant. The smell of earl grey tea makes me happy. smile emoticon
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Haven’t thought of that…but maybe it is “A Beautiful Mind” Our mind is always a battle ground.
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Remember to be good to yourself because you are important.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
The happiest place on earth
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “onenightonlydate” with?
I don’t have celebrity crush but I think I’d like to date Doug Kramer and experience how he treats Cheska on a date. smile emoticon
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
I’ll binge on all of the most expensive and delicious desserts in the world and 1 liter of beer so to get drunk, numbed and to forget that I’ll be killed soon. Bwahaha…
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Well at first I thought of Kate Middleton but she ain’t a princess her daughter will be so I guess I would want to trade places with her daughter (when she becomes a princess) for a week so to experience being a princess for once in my lifetime. It’s every girls dream you know. hahaha
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Po (of Kung Fu Panda). I’d ask him to teach me how to achieve inner peace. haha smile emoticon
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As early as he/she can. Life is too short, you’ll never know when you will breathe your last. Like I used to say, ‘Seize the moment while it lasts’
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
I think the best experience I’ve had was when I volunteered in Boracay. Being in an island and able to teach to less fortunate kids at the same time is the best experience you can have that money can’t buy. Leisure + Purpose! Yeah! 🙂
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Someone with a big heart.