#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
As we usher in the Month of May, what better way to get inspired to be adventurous for this summer than to meet one of the youngest road trippers of Experience Philippines whose zest for life is as big has his heart, Mark Saboriendo or Marky (as he is affectionally called by fellow #Kaladkarins). Marky first joined us on the 2nd Singles Road Trip in Camarines Norte. And from that time one he has been with us on many road trips. A lover of the outdoors, seascapes, sunsets and night full of stars. Need a witty tag line? Ask him. He has a bag full of witty taglines for your adventures. As he continues to travel the Philippines, he has constantly marks his world with amazing stories and life learning experience.
To know more about Marky, read about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
– I work as a web designer/front-end web developer in an advertising agency. I’m also a freelance graphic designer. During my freetime, I help EXPH sa pagbuo ng “Travel Empire” nila wooh!
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– CHEESE! Anything with CHEESE or potatoes. Wag lang blue cheese haha. Also listening to EDM kahit di ka naman paparty. Sorry di na one hahaha.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
– Hector and the Search for Happiness
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– Ok lang yan kung hindi mo pa alam, kasi until now di din ako sure, pero sure ako masaya hahaha and don’t be afraid ????
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
– Somewhere na maraming maraming stars na makikita ????
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
– I can’t think of any… If it is a group date, maybe the whole cast of avengers lol
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
– Feelings po pati pride, kainin ko hanggang sa maubos hahaha joke. ICE CREAM! Basta walang nuts. PIZZA! Pwede din. Tapos anything with CHEESE padin! Hahaha
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
– A Psychiatrist. Because you’ll have the opportunity to hear and to be trusted with their stories and help them. I’m pretty sure I’ll learn from what they’re gonna say to me at the same time helping them. But I can’t imagine myself na nasa field ng med hahah. Pwede ding astronaut hihi.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Freedom to travel.
Freedom to be with the people I love.
Freedom to do what I want.
Freedom to live my life.
Freedom to do the things that I like.
Freedom to share happiness.
Freedom to love and to be loved.
Hahaha daming sinabi #definekuda
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
– I can’t think of any specific person. Wala pa ko maisip. Di ko din siya naiisip.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
– There’s no specific age. Pag kaya mo na, Just GO.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
– I just started traveling last year and I haven’t tried solo traveling here. But I think the best experience traveling in the Philippines for me is that I get to travel with the people I love and discover a lot of things around the lovely places here in PH. I learned how to appreciate the place, ourselves and especially the culture with the help of locals. Yung super ok lang din mawala kasi andyan yung locals para tulungan ka.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
– Someone that made them smile ????