#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
For this monday’s Road Tripper feature, we are happy to introduce Precious Avila or Petuts. We met Petuts during our 2nd Luna Sea Full Moon Party. She got invited by one of her friends and from that time on, she has joined us in countless road trips. 🙂 She is a beautiful person with a big big heart. She constantly exudes joy and warmth whenever she is around. She is a always smiling to the point her eyes just becomes a line. Haha! You will always find laughter when you are with her. There is no dull moment only positive energy and smiles.
To know more about Petuts, read about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I work full time as a QC administrator of documents for UK pharmaceutical companies. I’m also a part time regulatory pharmacist.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Sumayaw-sayaw. Sometimes I just randomly dance inside my room before I go to sleep, tapos oks na, masaya na ko, haha!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Bukas, Luluhod ang mga Tala. :))
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
You should be practical as early as now.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Haiti. I think I’d learn so much from being there while having a Carribean experience at the same time.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “onenightonlydate” with?
One night lang talaga? NICK CARTER PLEEEEEAAASE!!!!! ????????????????????
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Prawns, crab meat, lobster, malamig na ripe mangoes, and fries! Plus hot green tea! 🙂
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I want to be a Girls’ Generation member! Pangarap ko din po kasi maging pop star, at magkaroon ng long legs na pang-commercial or fashion model, hihi.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I want to meet a world-renowned surgeon and observe as many rare kinds of bloody surgeries as possible.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Age should not be a limiting factor when it comes to travelling. As long as you’re able and you’re not compromising other important things, push na!
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Traveling in the Philippines is limitless! Kahit saang probinsya ka magpunta may magandang beach, river, falls, bundok, etc. Di tayo mauubusan! Plus the diverse culture and heartwarming people, kakaibabe! 😛
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Si Petuti na full of energy ay kasing jolly ni Jollibee. 🙂