#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Maria Michaela Billones! Micha joined Experience Philippines road trips like Random Road trip, Single Road Trip, and Quick Getaway. She works as a legal researcher.
To know more about Micha, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a soon-to-be lawyer ? (fingers-crossed) but a legal researcher for now ?
2. What inspires you?
I’m inspired by people who actually make things happen, no ifs, no buts, no excuses.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Traveling and milk tea!
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Cliff diving, top loading and boodle fights!
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Lost and found
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Believe me, mama knows best. ?
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Kingdom of Bhutan! I want to know why they are considered as the happiest people in the world. ?
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Truffle pasta, medium rare steak and a glass of red wine. Chocolate truffles for dessert!
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Robert Downey, Jr. ?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Waze comes in handy when exploring a destination for the first time. Also, I will interact with the locals because what better way can we learn about a place’s culture and way of life than from their locals, right?
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
My dog! Hahaha! I want to be called a “good girl” and to be given treats just by sitting and making pa-cute to my hooman. Haha
12. What is the best present you ever received?
My family, of course.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I want to meet Pope Francis in person ?
14. How old should a person start traveling?
Ahmm… maybe soon as a child learns how to cross the streets! There’s no minimum age requirement, really. The younger, the better!
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Maybe the moment I met my own Papa P! Hahaha ?
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Reaching the summits and chasing waterfalls!
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I want to be remembered as the person who never regrets risking it all.
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?