#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Rodney Aure! Rod joined the Singles Road Trip batch 36. He works as a web developer. He likes to be remembered as a joyful, fun, and a loving person.
To know more about Rod, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What inspires you?
Having time for myself every once in a while
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Travel, Shopping, New shoes!
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Having friends that share the same exp that I have. No dull moments with starting from the meeting place upto going home
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Sunset over the hill
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don’t change anything, just trust God, everything will be fine and beautiful.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Batanes (local) Niagara Falls (international)
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Japanese, Korean, Pinoy
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Kim Domingo (girl) Sam Milby (guy)
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Using RV? Haha
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
It would be one of the Pilot, just want to try to fly a plane
12. What is the best present you ever received?
Anything from the heart
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Maybe, coco martin. Kamuka ko daw eh malaman lang
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As long as he or she has funds to travel, Goww!!!
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Family trip in London, the most unforgettable and memorable part of my life
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Scenery, people. Foooooooood!!!!
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Joyful, fun, loving
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?