#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Hello, Monday! It’s time for #RoadTripperMonday and here’s to another amazing woman from one of our roadtrips. Everyone, meet Theresa Brillantes!
To know more about Theresa, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
Villa Specialist. We market and manage luxury villas across South East and South Asia.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Binge-watching anime, vibrant color hair dyeing, and buying (with control haha) anything with unicorns and Studio Ghibli characters. Also, a fan of We Bare Bears and Adventure Time. Haha!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Fault in Our Stars
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Life is not easy. It’s okay not to be okay. It’s okay to breakdown. It’s part of what makes us alive.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Chateau du Versailles. Due to my interest with French monarchy, especially King Louis XIV’s reign.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Fettuccine Alfredo, blueberry cheesecake, pancakes and vanilla milkshake
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Anyone, to experience and know the life and stories by another person.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A requested photo from someone ????
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Julie Andrews. She seems quite fascinating.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
The moment you feel like it, just do it. There’s no such thing as too young or too old in doing what you love.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Meeting and spending time with different people from all walks of life. Also, I’ve got this yearly thing that I celebrate my birthday by going somewhere alone and that’s when I joined one of ExPh’s road trips last year. I never thought that I’ll get to taste “ang pinakamasarap na cake and banana bread” ng Northern Samar during RRT49. Besides the cake, the trip, most especially the experience, has been remarkable as well. I decided to join and sign up for this alone yet the trip ended gaining a lot of friends. And it just goes on after.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I want people to remember me for being me. ????